Register your B2B Team Now
IMPORTANT: Only to be completed once each Team Member has entered the race individually
- Under 90 years - combined ages must be between 52 - 89 years
e.g. 13yrs, 13yrs, 17yrs, 21 years = 64 years
- 90+ years - combined ages total 90 - 129yrs
e.g. 21yrs, 25yrs, 25yrs, 42 years = 113 years
- 130+ years - combined ages total 130 - 149yrs
e.g. 33yrs, 35yrs, 38yrs, 42 years = 148 years
- 150+ years - combined ages total 150 or more
e.g. 44yrs, 45yrs, 55yrs, 58 years = 152 years
Instructions for entering a team
- Decide on who your swimmers will be - check the ages of each.
- Decide on a team name - all members must use the same team name.
- Each swimmer in the team must complete their individual B2B entry first including their team name in their individual swimmer entry form online.
- Once all individuals have entered, the team captain can enter the team - stating each of the (4) swimmers names.
- No late entries or on-the-day team applications will be accepted.
- The person entering the team must ensure all details are completed correctly as the Bondi to Bronte organisers will not accept
responsibility for incorrect information being entered.
To enter a team of 4, all team members must have all already entered/registered for the 2019 Bondi to Bronte as Individuals.
Team Captain Details